All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Rumours heā€™s walked. Same rumours were there about Colin Ryan last year but he was there in Dublin on AI final day.

Spinal Stem cell treatment?

He got a 12 week ban for comments made to Cathal McAllister at half time of the league quarter final, but itā€™s been reduced to 4 weeks on appeal and will expire before the championship starts. Iā€™m not sure if the story has been picked up by the national dailies yet.

1 Like

a kick up the arse

1 Like

Who?

Latte drinker.

Who is shano?

Oā€™Donnell?

1 Like

Looks like a Goblin, dives for frees. You know him.

Downes was in the photo on the field after the match on Sunday.

1 Like

This year Tipp v Limerick A I final.

Tipp have been badly wounded in the last couple of years and particularly wounded by Limerick. They will move heaven and earth to collect the A I this year. Limerick will have to be prepared for Tipp A I final 2010 intensity.

Donā€™t see how Clare are a ā€œdark horseā€

So you just didnā€™t see fit to reply to me even though it was me who posed the question.

I didnā€™t mean any offence, mate.

No injured

I think heā€™s right in terms of his own vistas but it doesnā€™t mean he has the players to win games.

A team built for Croke Park and Cusack Park. Definite to get out of Munster with 2 home games below in Fortress Cusack Park. Probably suit them to avoid the Munster final as there is fuck all to fear in Leinster

Itā€™s fair to call it quits.

RTE sport obviously not in the loop 're the goings on in the Kilkenny camp at the moment :smirk:

:+1: Itā€™s this kind of exclusive information that makes the ā‚¬5 Silver Membership fee worth every penny.

1 Like