All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

More power to ye. It might help make a game of it.

They’ve improved a lot since a Galway man showed them how to hurl

He’s trying but it’s hard to make a silk purse from a sow’s ear.

If whelan plays well as he has, we’ll win. He’ll do wreck.

You can’t draw blood from a stone

I like Jackie, but thats a really shit article.

I predict all four games this weekend will be handy victories for the favourites. We will be closest but ultimately lose to Cark by about 7 points.

Tipperary by 10
Kilkenny by 8
Galway by 15

His worst yet

Derek McGrath has really morphed into an insufferable arsehole.

That article is incredible in the Cork Examiner today. Snide little digs at the current manager, former players - some of whom, like Ken McGrath, have probably given more to the county than him - and even slaughtering lads he dropped before his usual defence of “my time over Waterford.” Fairly pathetic all told.

It’s worth remembering that he won the grand total of one National League title in his time in charge. One. No Munster title and no All-Ireland. You’d swear they won the lot the way he harps on. When you are throwing out lines about the number of All Stars won and the increased scoring percentages you know you’re dealing with a gowl. I doubt the top managers - your Brian Cody’s, your Micheal Donohue’s, your John Kiely’s - give a damn about those things.

Any lad who uses phrases like “growth mindset” is a cunt. Ergo, Derek is a cunt.

20 Likes

Ok calm down

2 Likes

Waterford is very divided, there appears to have been a lot bubbling under the surface for years there and it’s all coming to the boil now, not nice to see. Have a bad feeling Davy will leave Wexford in an equally sordid mess once he bolts the gate quicker than a Coolcullen 2yo

2 Likes

You’ve nailed it

Very bad form slating Ken like that. Derek is a media whore.

3 Likes

Batt is a well known supporter of Kiely and on this forum has showered the great Galbally man with fulsome praise. He has been a breath of fresh air and a welcome addition to Limerick GAA. A shining beacon in a dark organisation, still full of self serving cunts and rotten coppers.

1 Like

And the Shawshank Redemption for those that can make it to the end.

Shame he wasn’t a hurling teacher.

1 Like

Great stuff from McGrath(Derek). I disagree with many of his points and don’t like his style of hurling but fair play to him for being honest and not avoiding conflict.

1 Like

Ah that was majestic :clap:

1 Like

How so? Financially or with coaches?

A thoroughly embarrassing read from start to finish, in fact it screamed small man syndrome throughout.
He is an extreme cunt.

2 Likes