All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

It reads like some Alan Shatter would write

1 Like

I canā€™t see any reference to sex in it

1 Like

Ken was cut up about Waterford on RTE a few weeks backā€¦ The man cares deeply. McGrath is a gowl.

3 Likes

Hannon, Lynch, Hego, Mulcahy all restedā€¦

D Morrissey, DOD, Dowling, Flanagan in.

1 Like

Dublin: Alan Nolan; Paddy Smyth, Eoghan Oā€™Donnell, Cian Hendricken; Chris Crummey, Sean Moran, Darragh Oā€™Connell; Sean Treacy, Tom Connolly; Conal Keaney, Danny Sutcliffe, Cian Boland; Fergal Whitely, Ronan Hayes, Eamonn Dillon.

Tipp Team v Limerick: Hogan Barrett Barry OBrien B Maher P Maher R Maher Breen N McGrath P Maher ODwyer Morris J McGrath Callanan Forde

We wonā€™t keep it pucked out to ye

Limerick sending out their B team.

You donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about, like

Four of our main men dropped, 3 of whom are all stars and also the 3 most likely Limerick men to win hurler of the year last year. The other has been probably our best player this year. Equivalent to Sheedy dropping Paudie Maher, Noel McGrath, Bubbles and John McGrath. Fair ballsy move from Kiely, I canā€™t wait to get stuck into the Tipp cunts

1 Like

It doesnā€™t Maher what their names are

4 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see the Dow unleashed for 70 minutes. Heā€™s going to walk all over them

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to see ye bate a point a man and then a point a sub

Heā€™ll flatten us sure

Whatever happens Sunday weā€™ll meet again in the championship and people will only remember who won the last game between us

Nah pal. I think we will meet Sunday and thatā€™ll be it

Youā€™re as well to be off on holidays mate

1 Like

Not think yeve a chance of winning the All Ireland no?