All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

The best hurler we have is canning but david burke does a great linking job that we have struggled to fill. And has a great brain, its worth watching him off the ball he makes brilliant runs into space to take easy passes but is often ignored. In terms of reading it and body position in tackles daithi is an unreal player. They are the big three, whelan, glynn next level, the rest are hot and cold

You might edit that post so it doesnā€™t read like utter bollocks. I presume you mean Daithi Burke?

Heā€™s just tired, maybe terminally

I havenā€™t if you just think a little :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I thought it was witty, mate.

1 Like

Clare also missing players through injury. It happensā€¦ 4 out of 5 times Clare beat Wexford and Dublinā€¦a firing Waterford do too.

1 Like

Whoā€™s refereeing Wexford-Kilkenny?

Are you thravellin

Hawkeye Horgan. Flake away.

2 Likes

Sorry, apologiesā€¦ I Must have seen an incorrect table. Yes, +7 apiece.

Makes this evening even more interesting. Kilkenny look vulnerable.

Is that Fergalā€™s nickname?

Obviously I didnā€™t go on about it, but I noticed a real weakness in his refereeing in Dublin-Wexford.

He faces the ball for puck outs and stands bang in the centre of the pitch. He misses anything behind him. Dublin were able to hold, maul, body check and stop all the runs being made by our forwards as part of our innovative and complex puck out strategy.

@carryharry could you tell him he should stand square on and over to one side a bit so he can look left and right and see the entire pitch?

1 Like

Iā€™m commencing my journey imminently.

2 Likes

ah lovely, Wexford game in on Sky

Wexford Wexford Wexford

Limerick have beaten nothing teams so far. Two teams that are Offalyesque at the moment. They played against the team Iā€™d rank 5th in the pecking order at home and were soundly beaten.
If we were in Leinster Iā€™d be woried we would be looking at having yo beat Carlow to stay up.

Take no prisoners

1 Like

Brian Cody.

Spot on. They are savage overrated at the moment, Limerick barely scrapped past an exhausted Galway and were lucky against Cork last year, and bet out the gate by an in form Clare. Until they win a properly competitive game they wonā€™t convince me

1 Like

Are you allowed on the motorway on your own by now?

As long as I have my ā€œNā€ plates up.

11 Likes

Iā€™m excited chaps.

1 Like