All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Fuck off you fucking cunt

2 Likes

That’s the sort of thing hurling people do

The WWF through by beating Carlow and no one else. Leinster :joy:

3 Likes

Flatty, wish everyone the best and log off. It’s for the best.

1 Like

@Sidney be a lamb and remove that video would you? It’s loading automatically and very annoying

3 Likes

He was Biden his time

Thanks, pal.

Commiserations.

1 Like

I will be rooting for Wexford from here on

1 Like

Those ambush marketing classes I got off Tomas “Mossy” Quinn weren’t for nothing

The All Ireland series should be run on a group basis.

There’s no need for knock-out games.

5 Likes

Thanks bud. Best of luck. I’m absolutely gutted. Wx kk was a brilliant game though and tbh, ye dogged it out. Congratulations. Ye earned it.

It was a close, dogged game. As a game of hurling it was scutter.

4 Likes

Wexford still unbeaten. Without a win (Carlow doesn’t count) too, but still unbeaten.

1 Like

Get your gear ready @anon7035031

6 Likes

Duignams auld man will be inconsolable

Kilkenny winning the group will soften the blow

3 Likes

2 unbeaten teams left in the championship. It takes a lot of gloss off provincial finals having teams in them who’ve lost a game.

1 Like

Wexford really play an awful style of hurling. They are clearly fit, have a good spirit, decent players but the reluctance to have more than a few forwards in place a lot of the time will always hurt them at some stage. Just about got away with it today but eventually it’ll catch up with them.

Davy just won’t change at this stage but it must drive Wexford fans mad when that Kilkenny backline was so vulnerable but they steadfastly refused to go for the jugular.

2 Likes

Wexford are like Jack Charlton’s Eire team

You’ll never beat them, but you can always draw with them

1 Like

If it was proper Championship hurling, lose and you’re out - we’d be gearing up now for a Tipperary v Wexford, All Ireland.

2 Likes