All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Rather be special needs than an inbred tipp cunt who married his cousin. Dirty cunt ya. Fuck tipp

Calm down dear. Iā€™m philosophical, and galway are out. In June. Nothing much else to look forward to :frowning:

1 Like

Itā€™s not junior b we are talking about!

There is that.

No itā€™s cheating to stop a goal and Kilkenny are past masters at it from thrown hurls to rugby and slide tackles

1 Like

Is there something I should know about TJ? In the 21st C. Faggot is akin to gowl, or dickheadā€¦ Itā€™s no longer exclusive to someoneā€™s sexualityā€¦ Unless Iā€™ve missed something, thereā€™s a lot of sensitive rural types getting upset here.

Call someone that in any workplace and see how that turns out. You are better than that.

2 Likes

The worst championship in living memory to date. Too many one sided games in Munster. Leinster hurling lacking quality and shite dogfights. Dublin could be the dark-horses though as the summer unfolds.

It would want to get better soon.

Joe Canning is clearly as important to Galway as Bill Cooper is to Cork.

1 Like

I use that word frequently in all walks of lifeā€¦ I even called the Mrs a faggot the other day as she went and washed a lot of my clothes with a pink towelā€¦ Including my Limerick Jersey which now has a nice pink rim around the neck and sleeves .

Youā€™re descending into a fantasy island world more quickly than any of us imagined.

1 Like

Today will be the day the Munster Championship bursts to life.

Fantasy island?

Youā€™re very immature.

1 Like

And?

Fair play to you. Hope the weather holds up for you.

1 Like

Will RTE show scores/updates from Ennis like SKY did last night?

Iā€™m in Portugal not thurlas the weather is great over here

Are you with @iron_mike?

Thereā€™s always next year. I do often get a bit agitated, especially when drinking, but honestly Iā€™m not too bothered if galway lose, as long as they give it all, which they always do. Itā€™s just that thereā€™s nothing to look forward to on the hurling front at all now.
I feel like thereā€™s a party that everyone is going to be at, and Iā€™m not invited.
I also have a deep down gut convincement, that galway would have won had I been able to will them on and shout them on on the telly.
Fuck it anyway.

4 Likes

Tipp have won the warm up.

1 Like