All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Cork are the real winners. The slow learners rehash that puke for a meaningless munster final, cark are in the undergrowth. Dublins all ireland already played, kk just using the year to blood lads, wexford just happy to be relevant. Half a championship without galway.

1 Like

Such a relief to have a Connacht Final to watch after all that Munter hurling shite

3 Likes

You shine cars for a living no?

See you in Limerick kid. Bring your sandwiches with you like a good man.

You tell me Big Man.

Would have thought Limerick would have been far better served seeing their bogey team Cork out of the Championship and harmless old whipping boys Clare advancing.

giphy-7

4 Likes

You’d really worry for Limerick after that. Tipp kept them at arms length in 2nd gear, could’ve won by 10 points if they stepped up a gear.

Tipp could even afford to lose 2 of their best players to injury. Hard to see anyone getting near them this year

1 Like

Limerick beaten twice and in a Munster final.

Time to scrap the farce of the provincials

Up your game mate. I hate using SNA responses but you keep feeding the sentance.

Codegreen & WYT are seething

What’s the iq for a tippeary mechanic who smokes weed these days?

Some wonderful third party yerra yerra work there :clap:

Go away you fool, LK conned us all

1 Like

Seething

Shocking. You have to seriously question the merit of Limericks All Ireland now

1 Like

A definite weakness in the system alright. Kieran Shannon and others have been banging that drum for a while. Win all 4 games and then face an away final at an opponent who’ve lost twice already. :laughing:

Leinster Final should be taken out of Croker too and top team should have home advantage. I’d prefer to play in Nowlan Park. Fuck the bandwagon Wexford fans who’ll swell the crowd to 50k the next day.

2 Likes

Barret injured and bonner Mahers career over. Ya I’m very upset. You are a special case.

The boys are bessiers right?

1 Like

Yerra. We’re still there afaik