All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Parked up in the garage too often though

Tipperary voluntarily entered into a home and away agreement with Limerick which still holds for Munster finals

The last game which fell under that agreement was in Thurles in 2016

A good motor needs a proper man behind the wheel, not two bitches fighting over the clutch.

Lost 2. Galway lost 1, lucky ye play in a shite province innit

You on about funding for Laois hurling yeaterday, I had a right laugh at that. A couple of hundred at yer games. Foad.

Seething that Clare bate Cork

1 Like

Joe Quaid will quieten him soon enough.

1 Like

Innit just? Enjoy the football kid

I intend to. Enjoy getting bate out the gate by Tipp 2 Championship games in a row kid

yeah in munster let tipp, cork , limerick have home advantage if they top the group. if clare or Waterford top it , well off to Killarney with it! as they have not sufficient capacity in ennis or waterford

And still being in a quarter final. I surely will enjoy it.
I presume ye’ll lodge a request now to play in the shit province of Munster hurling. It’s getting too hard for ye in Leinster

We weren’t expecting Clare to win that … a bit of a spanner in the works alright , 3rd place would have been perfect. It is what it is.

A lot of very upset tippeary men tonight, they’ll lose sleep tonight thinking of us. It’s like the film 300, we held them with ease and suffered a small defeat only for the real fight to take place when we are full compliment on our own turf.

Seething…

Limerick’s approach today could well be the death knell of the Munster Championship. It may never recover. It reminded me of the time Man U skipped the FA Cup to play in some Mickey Mouse tournament in Brazil. The FA Cup was finished from that day on.

1 Like

Il pay rent to you next month, I’m feeling guilty at this stage! It’s not fair

The Munster championship round robin finished as it began…farcically. A well beaten and/or non trying team falling into the final despite their best efforts.

1 Like

This format needs to be consigned to the dustbin of history

1 Like

I’d agree with that.

Cork are delighted going that direction.