All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

We got bayte out the gate by Tipp but everything fine because it didnā€™t matter :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We didnā€™t shit our togs. Our vulnerable defence was exposed again and we were outworked. Lets be fair with the narrative. We have performed consistently well for 3 years, a stick often used to beat us with. A bit of a break and some fresh faces and we will be a threat again soon.

4 Likes

Pretty much. We got beat well by Clare in a dead rubber last year also.

Ah I know pal ā€¦ Ive echoed all that myself on here already.

Corkā€™s capitulation today was not a good look for their All-Ireland prospects

They got lucky in the way Galway didnā€™t last night

Out worked and out fought last night. Shocking reffing by McAllister, for both teams, gave us three frees for nothing, didnā€™t give us a stone wall penalty and let some bizarre challenges go. Two refs needed just to dilute the incompetence

Cork got a few breaks this year alright ā€¦ Caught a cold Limerick on the hop ā€¦ Then a very dispirited Waterford up next.

Keep tipping away kid.

Ye couldnā€™t bate Wexford at home and ye six points up.

What will limerick do now kid. Theyā€™ve no interest in playing a munster final and tipp dont realise its worth nothing and are flat out this time of year, another loss might rattle the wagon

Useless Cork cunts have put a spanner in the worksā€¦ Weā€™ll have to go out and win Munster now I reckon.

Theyā€™ve no interest in a Munster title.

Who tipp? Does anyone

Losing is the new winning

God no, weā€™ve great interest in the Tradition of that Cup.
LK only have eyes for Liam.

But galway are gone and kk are shite. No need to pretend it matters anymore

Munster titles matter.

A weird game. Kiely had no interest in a munster final Iā€™d say. Nothing stuck for limerick today, Tipp much sharper.
Ref was very fussy for both sides I thought.

Iā€™d like Tipp to win this year so Seamie Callanan goes ahead of Clare in the roll of honour but it is becoming irrelevant really

Silverware & winning is never irrelevant.