All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

If today reinforced anything it is that Seamie Callinan is one of the best players of the last 30 years and I say that as a proud Galway man.

8 Likes

Much better from Clare today. Walked all over Cork at times and only for Paid Dwyer keeping Cork in it second half it would have been far more convincing on the scoreboard. Great bit of championship cut to it today with lads flaking the shit out of each other off the ball throughout.

5 Likes

Very odd match. I don’t know whether to be happy or disappointed. We stayed with Tipp missing some key lads, but we hurled absolute scutter.

1 Like

Hmmm…

What part of Galway are you from George?

Great bit of cut in the stands too. The carkies couldn’t believe what they were witnessing

There could be a triple asterix champion. Farcical.

Pure class.

You’d be disappointed with the overall performance but not too hung up on it. We played poorly and a lot of lads played themselves off the team. I think Kiely will be reasonably happy and you could tell by the subs he wasnt hung ho on winning it.

3 Likes

I thought Sean Cleere was terrible today. He gave some ridiculously soft frees both ways.

Gerry O’Connor should never be let near a sideline again. An awful cunt of a thing to do

What did he do?

Very little.

1 Like

Can somebody please confirm whether the semi-final draw is set in stone, even if both Cork and Dublin both win their quarter-finals

Or would a draw have to be made if that happened

Surely Dublin won’t be dragged down to Cork for the quarter-final

Pretty sure it’s set in stone.

1 Like

The poor Cork lad was nearly killed sure

1 Like

That’s the only way we know

3 Likes

Is there a schedule anywhere which confirms if the Munster final or Leinster final will be at 2pm on Sunday 30th?

Leinster final is at 4. Laois v Westmeath on before it sure

It’s up on gaa.ie. 2pm at the LITGG

1 Like