All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Did you hear? Heā€™s tired.

Kilkenny played Wexford in the 1950 Leinster Final at Nowlan Park. Apparently Nicky Rackard was bearing down on goal for what would have been a match winning goal in the last minute when he was cynically pulled to the ground by Kilkenny full back Pat ā€˜The Diamondā€™ Hayden and Kilkenny survived. The narrative never really changes.

And as on green fields long ago, The Diamond stood beside you.

Daithi Burke and P Mannion were the two best in their positions last year, and pure shite this year. Bizzare.

Is Eamonn Oā€™Shea with the Tipp management team again?

I take if the all Ireland hurling qfs will be a double header in Thurles or Gaelic Grounds, whichever loses the munster final. forget this carry on of splitting them up as a sop to PUC like last year

For all I care they could be played on Mars, pal.

Yes, Ken McGrath referenced it in a tweet today.

5 Likes

If Tipp arenā€™t in it it could well be a double header in Semple but there will be no double header in the Gaelic Grounds imo.

1 Like

ā€¦wrong thread

David Mcinerney seems to have gone way back. He was a launch pad for Clare over last few years but seems to be totally devoid of confidence nowā€¦

Him & Sheedy make a formidable team. Always thought Oā€™Shea was a very likeable man.

1 Like

didnā€™t qfs with tipp in it proceed in thurles a few years back ?

Hopefully Bonner mahers injury isnā€™t as bad as it looked. Never nice to see a man in that condition.

2 Likes

Dublin played Tipp there alright in 2014 the same day Limerick hammered Wexford. From memory there was a lot of whinging about it.

He was unlucky today. He finished very strong in the last 30 minutes after Cadogan had the better of him for the first forty minutes.

Got pulled up for a very harsh barging call late on when he walked out over a couple of Cork lads

1 Like

Agree 100%, but some of your lads are delighting in it.

I met him today, he had a right chuckle about that

@anon32894817 and @cluaindiuic having a reacharound in celebration

Twas a some cut in fairness to Ken

1 Like