All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Box Office

• Hogan Stand: The only remaining tickets in this stand are section 335 (lower). All other sections have been sold out.
  • Cusack Stand Lower: SOLD OUT
  • Cusack Stand Upper: Adult & Family Tickets available
  • Family Tickets: All Family sections in the Cusack Stand have SOLD OUT. The only available Family Tickets available are Davin Stand Section 322.

Are they opening the Hill?

No, they don’t allow the Hill be opened for non Dublin matches. Only junkies get the opportunity to stand buy cheaper tickets.

3 Likes

I’m joking.

The Hill will be open.

In case any junkies wish to come along. Stand tickets are 40, Hill are 30.

2 Likes

Laois being back in Croke Park has really captured the public’s imagination.

1 Like

Trains almost sold out, buses going from every corner of the county. Between this, the Biffos coming across the border on Saturday evening, and the Old Fort Festival in Portlaoise, its set up for a hell of a weekend of :pint:

1 Like

35,000 tickets sold as of Monday.

Will be well over 50,000 there I’d say.

I love Wexford people. We haven’t a notion about reality. Clearly this will be a procession on Sunday and we’re going up to collect the new, slightly inferior Bob O’Keeffe.

3 Likes

I miss the old Bob. That was a proper trophy.

2 Likes

There are people traveling up who weren’t aware the provincial championship was played on a round robin basis and who were asking about replays after each of our three draws. Come on Wexford.

One of your players wasn’t aware of the set-up and got himself sent off and suspended for this game after the final whistle. Go easy on the band-wagoners.

18 Likes

Where has this word ‘learnings’ come from?

TouchĂŠ.

Derek McGrath?

1 Like

“They’ll definitely take learnings from that experience”

But from whom has he picked it up?

A bizarre phenomenon… What happened to the word ‘lessons’?

a mixture of yearning and lessons.

I like that piece of hermeneutics…

US Corporate speak.

S&C /coaching courses I reckon. The rugby equivalent is ‘work ons’.

Right… Figures. Thanks, I knew it was coming from somewhere.