Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

2 Likes

Well I meant to say unless it’s on Saorview

1 Like

Okay guys, line up.

1 Like

Unlike you in a queue for a turnstile

I don’t do turnstiles anymore.

I think I may have inadvertently been insensitive there and have recalled a previous conversation. Apologies.

:open_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Why do you always parentheses a number with the word we (most) of us understand when you state a number🤔

I believe it’s a nod to the late, lamented Grandstand vidiprinter

2 Likes

I believe its a nod to the tradition of trying to garner likes on tfk

4 Likes

Some berry unseemly behaviour here from a few fellas who should know a lot better

Had suspected my nods to the vidiprinter drives 3 (three) or 4 (four) lads demented alright.

2 Likes

I see the Munster final is on before the Leinster final. It’ll be like watching the minor match before the senior match.

3 Likes

Yeah. I fancy Kerry by 3. Cork should get a few goals though.

4 Likes

Shades of 1996 when Limerick and Tipperary was the minor match before Wexford and Offaly served up a feast

To be fair, it was the greatest day ever for Limerick football

1 Like

Nolan’s 2 game suspension upheld

Maurice Shanahan duly delivered a masterclass, presenting himself in one of those moods that make him virtually unmarkable and reinforces his status as the best club hurler in Waterford over a prolonged period

Watching him play I am struck by his leadership qualities, his encouragement to young guns Iarlaith Daly and Oisín O’Gorman and his acceptance with absolute single-mindedness the fact that at times it is him against three defenders.

He vehemently engages in self-talk, calling out to himself “Go on Shanny boy”.

What the fuck :sweat_smile: :joy:

8 Likes

Derek McGrath is very similar to my old English teacher in school