All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Im going to take in the Kilkenny v Dublin match on Saturday evening before heading to Waterford the following morning.

Where is the best place to park for Nowlan park on a Saturday evening when coming from the M9? O’Loughlin Gaels?

1 Like

Just as an update Conor Mac took part in a training match last night so seems to be over his injury. Rory O’ Connor did not partake as he is currently doing exams.

2 Likes

Rory O Connor has been told to quit his exams and train instead. He’s better off repeating for years and playing Fitzgibbon hurling in front of thousands of supporters in January rather than actually finishing college.

3 Likes

Yeah. Less than 5 min walk to the pitch from there

Forever young

. If you are going straight from Dublin go in on the n10 (the main road from the first motorway exit for kk when coming from Dublin) then at the first roundabout you meet go around the roundabout the whole way and park up with the car facing back towards Dublin. 10-15 min walk straight back to the ground.

OLoughlins fills up quickly and is a cunt to get out of.

1 Like

You mean before the McDonald’s? on the hard shoulder?

Where should I park Sunday? Mount Sion I assume?

Not much space in mt Sion for parking unless they plan on opening the back fields

No here.

Re Sunday, Mount Sion is a good shout but come early.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I meant, McDonald’s is at the second roundabout.

Any other handy spot (coming from the Tipp direction I suppose)?

If you come In The main road from Clonmel/Carrick all the way to the M9 roundabout then you might as well go up to Mount Sion as well. If you come in the Cork road you’d be as well off parking in Roanmore housing estate because they’ll be stopping cars at the next roundabout

1 Like

The red cow mate.
I’d go via galway.

Walsh Park looking beautiful tonight.

6 Likes
1 Like

Twill look even better once I let off a few of these.

15 Likes

A fortress, a beautiful fortress

1 Like

Cork Tipp I think will be the closest game, home advantage will see cark home I predict.
I see routine wins for Clare, Galway and Kilkenny in other 3 games.

Waterford will beat Clare.

1 Like

I think so