All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

And the comparison with man united is just ridiculous. Pro soccer players aren’t living amongst their fans or even working with them. Totally different.

It’s lads like you who are putting pressure on the players. Hanging off them and kissing their holes.

5 Likes

hang on, I thought Limerick only won last year because the Limerick fans went underground on here? Keep all the chat private and away from prying eyes?

3 Likes

That’s the line been thrown out by you and the other non-Limerick internetters alright.

1 Like

They put the ball over the bar and in the back of the net and that was it. No if or buts. There’s no sympathy in this game for anyone.

cc @anon61878697

7 Likes

We followed the gaffers instructions.

2 Likes

Dowling’s plea after beating Cork

I worked with a few county lads and it’s only pure cunts who’d ever bring up hurling talk around them. You’d see them go into PR mode straight away.

2 Likes

And the cranberries. Dont forget the cranberries

2 Likes

Everybody Else Is Doing It (winning all irelands), So Why Can’t We

2 Likes

No, just Dolores … Limerick’s Lady Di…

5 Likes

Anyone know how many wides Cork had yesterday? Westmeath had 16.Can’t find the Cork number.

Half of Waterford was bellyaching about how we let Mattie Kenny slip through the net when we exited the championship meekly and Dublin somehow stayed in.

3 Likes

Not at all. Id keep total distance from any of the players and leave them to themselves. If I did meet them I wouldn’t bring up hurling. The saddest for people like you with a loser mentality and @anon78624367 is ye can’t see we are the best team left and it won’t be hurling that beats us. If we play to our best we will win. Kiely gave the fans a warning. Hannon talked about in 2013. They let the hype seap in and they underperformed. The circus is cranking up to 2013 levels already. We got caught in Ennis last year and v cork thid year. The fans clearly haven’t learnt from it. Time will tell if the players have but it’s nearly impossible to stop complacency. Dublin football team and Kilkenny about the only two counties that have managed it.

You’re 100% right kid. Ye can’t handle expectation. Players below in Lahinch last week acting like celebs and getting scalded. The dreaded 4 week layoff

To the letter

What’s going on with the hype kid? Living below in Cork i’m not hearing much … have lads lost the run of themselves?

Gaa players hinting at retirement aged 27 in post match interviews. The circus was in full flow. I met shane o donnell Saturday night. Davy had it thier heads limerick had lost focus due to the hype. Limerick turn up in tailored suits. Clare team were goaded by limerick fans saying they only travelled up to check out the hotels for the final. The writing was on the wall. If limerick remain focused they’ll win the all ireland. A big if though.

The cark lads will be waiting to be invited.

Cork could only dream of meeting a heavily fancied limerick in an all ireland semi final after beating them twice already this year