All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Wexford must be Patsy Fagan so in your petty analogy. Do you not have bottles to make or nappies to change at this hour?

Exactly my point and fair play for expanding on it and ladybirding it. Limerick beat teams this year, like Dott did in his victorious campaign, that are better than them. I don’t think any Dott fan would claim he was a better player than O’Sullivan that year.

No, Tipp did it mate

I suppose that’s really the most recent proper real all Ireland won so. Nice that it was Tipp that did it.

Which teams did you think Limerick beat that are better than them?

1 Like

You insensitive animal. The nurses are very kind and make up the bottles at night. I’ll change him during his night middle of the night feed here alright.

2 Likes

No, ref decided that all ireland

Cork, Tipp and Kilkenny. Clare are better than them too but Clare beat them of course. I also suspect Dublin and Wexford are better than them. The only teams they beat this season that they’re better than were a decimated Waterford, Carlow and those hammer throwers from Galway. I was so happy and relieved when they won that final actually.

Kilkenny are shit. Wexford and Dublin were better than Kilkenny this year but both somehow contrived to lose to them. Post up your end of season rankings there.

Kilkenny 2006. Drew with Limerick in the league, beat us then in the final.

1. Clare
  2. Cork
  3. Tipp
  4. Dublin
  5. Kilkenny
  6. Wexford
  7. Limerick
  8. Galway
  9. Waterford
  10. Westmeath
  11. Carlow
  12. Offaly

Tipp and kk in this century… no surprise there I suppose, two of the All Ireland series stalwarts and perennial finalists.

No NHL for Limerick since 1997. The famine must end in 2019.

Carlow beat Westmeath in both Division 2A Final and Joe McDonagh Cup Final. Other than that not much to quibble about with those rankings.

1 Like

Yeah, true enough. You could tilt 10-12 in any order really.

Like every game Galway lose then

Wexico roaster power rankings🤦‍♂️

We don’t think it. We know it.

No, Waterford are more Patsy Fagan. Brilliance unfulfilled.

Hard to argue with that.

1 Like