All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

The Limerick haters are trying so hard. It took a few weeks to sink it but they now realize they can’t lay a glove on us.

1 Like

Limerick are untouchable now.

2 Likes

For six months anyway.

1 Like

Limerick seconds might have a chance. If the ref from the 2018 final refs that match he’ll be like a dog with two dicks.

We bate the bollox off all the big guns and only lost a dead rubber. We beat the greatest team ever assembled in the final - a magic year for Limerick.

3 Likes

The Galway boyz love moaning about refs. I never quite realized how much until this year.

The Clare lads in particular are seething. It was the deadest of dead rubbers. I’d say if anything it makes it even sweeter the way you gave them all that false hope in Ennis.

4 Likes

A masterstroke from Kiely.

They are real little bitches.

We were only toying with them.

A few Clare roasters were literally screaming about how they’d “destroy Galway” if they met them, and how Limerick were “still a good few years” behind them. One of my highlights of the year looking back at it.

2 Likes

Hopefully the resentment will drive them on to fall flat on their faces again next year.

And the Limerick lads just out of nappies… We will be some team when our lads mature physically.

Its all about the panel strength really.

There’s another 10 to go on the panel this year.

It’s the little things alright

That’s what she said, kid

1 Like

Happy to oblige Geoff

:rollseyes:

The Limerick lads never moan about anything. I never realised how much until they won an all ireland*

2 Likes