All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Twas fucking carnage the last day

You must not have the local knowledge cc @TreatyStones

Traffic not the issue, just the town itself.

Thurlus is a great spot the day if a match. Getting out is the cunt

1 Like

No use to me. Flying out Saturday around midday. Going to have to spend Sunday enjoying my holidays now instead of buried in my phone watching spud hockey. Rather puts a dampener on things.

1 Like

If you like Lar’s diluted drinks it’s paradise.

1 Like

Record them, mute your phone, leave TFK, leave the TFK Limerick group, leave the TFK private Limerick group, leave the continuity TFK Limerick private group and the TFK discord group and then just watch them as live

3 Likes

Cans of cider a safer option.

1 Like

Thurles will be half full for this, will they get 25k? Will be grand getting in and out.

Plenty of other watering holes. Or drinking cans in the square

Presume all the teams bar Galway will travel in decent numbers?

Cark will bring 10-12k. Clare about 7k. Wexford 5k. Galway 5k

Wexford would be a hard one to gauge. A fairly mixed bag this season and they have a strong history of wasting their time going to Thurles. Although if Brendan Cummins finds any more incriminating footage of Clare players they may start getting giddy.

5 Likes

What Galway lack in numbers they’ll make up for in pasty, pale, freckled types.

1 Like

Bit harsh expecting the macnas heads to get up at a reasonable hour and head to Thurles.

1 Like

The GAA are absolutely gas. They make a balls of nearly everything in terms of fixture planning.

Remember that time they played Kilkenny v Cork before Tipp v Laois. :grinning:

Absolutely no cop on at all.

1 Like

This is an outrage. The Galway crowd have only half the silage crop in and we’re expected to sacrifice a Saturday to head down to ciderville. This arrangement would suit the Tipp and Limerick forelock tugging serfs as they work a five day week for their absentee landlords over in Belgravia and Geneva.

8 Likes

Hire a few Tippos for the day, shur they’re at nothing anyway.

6 Likes

A sherpa that hiked the highest altitudes in Nenagh

1 Like

On his forehead?