All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Have the GAA released a statement guaranteeing the safety of the Wexford hurlers this weekend

Those Clare lads are liable to do anything

7 Likes

If the player is in a green jersey unfestooned by a sponsor name?

4 Likes

How do you know? Because ā€œwan on wan inside in the squareā€ told you.

Exactly. Keep going and youā€™ll slowly get there.

Thatā€™s horseshit and easy like material and you know it. You and others were leading the charge about use of hurley only 3 weeks ago :rofl:

I think Duggan will get off. It does look like WOD was kinda holding him down and thereā€™s an argument that he was just pushing him away. Hayes canā€™t and wonā€™t.

Iā€™d agree that they need to come out with some transparency about how these incidents are picked up and judged going forward. Obviously, RTE get first bite at the cherry and are free to go any way they want with itā€¦ Maybe that adds to the argument that the highlights show should be moved to Monday night, for better quality and also to let the cccccccccccc do what they have to do first if this is the road they want to go down.

I personally donā€™t think anything should have been done retrospectively but the Fahy one was always gonna be called up and Clare have been caught in the crossfire.

If it was Hego theyā€™d want him arrested.

10 Likes

Post of the year.

Lock the thread.

Oooft.

Shur, lookit, I suppose, if it was Limerick youā€™d all be clapping like trained seals celebrating the GAA for decisive action. You want justice on your terms and thatā€™s the real issue here.

1 Like

Theyā€™re selected on TSG because you they were significant, missed by the ref, and caught on camera. Iā€™m surprised you struggle with this.

1 Like

Why has Rob Downey so many lads from different counties rattled?

1 Like

It isnā€™t because it is not objective. But if TSG ignored all issues theyā€™d be slated for that as well.

Weā€™re well over it at this stage. Silverware does that to you.

The wrong fellas got cited and banned

All the roaring screaming about use of hurley worked, but theyā€™re still not happy?

I understand what your saying but surely it could be accurately stated that the incidents reported were the worst incidents from both games?

Now, it would have been fair of TSG to highlight holding of players off the ball and put it out there that Officials are ignoring these incidents.

They canā€™t beat Limerick on the field of play so they want to try and beat us in dark smoky rooms.

1 Like

Again Iā€™d agree with that.

But, in Hayes case he was obviously reacting to something which again two umpires standing 20 feet away either ignored or hadnā€™t the wherewithal to be watching.

Off the ball tackling & holding causes reactions and needs to also be addressed

Reacting to Sham Flanagan taking him to the cleaners maybe.

1 Like

Please just try to think one step ahead for once. I think the civil service is reducing you to basic brainstem activity.

It could be stated. It may well not be true though.