All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Parteen? We got tickets way before the Limerick crowd so I didnā€™t pay much attention.

I donā€™t know the answer to all those questions. Hereā€™s another one.
Would the tickets from Ticketmaster have an associated booking fee? And if so how much?

I donā€™t think so. Minimum if soā€¦ For the provincials they only had terrace tickets. Not sure what stand tickets theyā€™ll get if any but I wouldnā€™t imagine they wonā€™t be great. Surely Donie will sort you with tickets or have you had a falling out with Nap :flushed:?

I fucking hate Nenagh lads. Half hour getting through this morning. Left at 9 and only parked up at 12.

1 Like

The galway hurllng forum agrees that cianan deserved a two match ban, and it should have stood.
He looks a very good player though.

Half hour isnā€™t bad. But I see whete youā€™re coming from. But look on the bright side, you could be living there

2 Likes

Caught in Nenagh? Rookie behaviour

Cork 1-25 Galway 2-15
Wexford 3-17 Clare 1-20

Mark Fanning to score at least one goal.

If Galway line out as selected, with two big men on the wings, but neither the quickest, then they have to press right up on the Cork puckout. If they withdraw men like they did against Kilkenny, Mac & Burke could be exposed by the likes of ROF & Kingston if they get running.

Cork want to build from deep, you have to stop them doing that.

1 Like

The smirk from Joe there when The Great Man popped up on camera :grinning:

The Great Man bringing Bill Murray to Semple

It will be groundhog day for someone anyway.

Anna :heart_eyes:

Disappointing to see Cork playing in white. One of the great features of Cork v Galway clashes is the near colour clash.

Nice airport atmosphere at Tom Sempleā€™s field.

And itā€™s the sliotar which gets through Corkā€™s security gates into the net.

Connolly misses a sitter.

Whatā€™s the actual logic in not playing the anthem for the first game of a double header?

Jaysus

Grealish from downtown.

1 Like

He is fair useless

Two straIghtforward victories incoming here for a Galway and Clare, both are a class above their opposite numbers today

Bahahahaha