All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Does this supersede the previous team?

Wouldnā€™t have submitted a team before the appeal I imagine as you canā€™t use unnamed players on the day.

Theyā€™d bate Wexford with their cap.

The victory against then reigning champions Tipp in 2020 was a decent scalp but the red card with about 10-15 mins remaining in that certainly swung the pendulum in their favour. I think Tipp would have beaten them only for it.

2 Likes

Larry Murphy rolled back the years that night and gave a real Tour De France for Wexford. I was convinced Wexford were heading to the All-Ireland that year after Adrian Fenlon delivered a sumptuous sideline cut to put us about 5 points up against Cork just before half-time. We were glad to rescue a replay in the end.

Larry Murphy. The man who got me banned from afr

2 Likes

What did you say? Or was he a moderator?:joy:

Galway got an awful soft one against Derry in 2001 in that quarter-final record.

Afr was very like tfk where various different topics of the day were discussed. At the time Larry Murphy, the rapist had been released from prison. Someone posted a picture of him (Larry the rapist) on whatever thread it was. I casually remarked " he hasnā€™t aged well since the 96 All Ireland " Boom, ban

6 Likes

CCCC appealed their own decision to the DRA and won late last night.

The Galway lads will be stage 9 seething when they find out.

I fancy us to get a beating here. Connolly is our spark and youā€™d have to expect the best full-back in the game to do a job on him. Think Galway have more coming off the bench as well along with a physical edge throughout the pitch.

Thatā€™s a great article.

Expect to see some dogshit supply into our full-forwards and a MOTM showing from Downey

1 Like

How will the tickets for the semi-finals be distributed?

Edit:
I see they are on-sale with Ticketmaster in two days, but will they be distributed through the clubs also?

Ticket master has been great for generating a panicked run on tickets. Only for clubs to then come back with more. It needs to be looked at.

Iā€™m sure clubs will indeed have tickets as per usualā€¦ As for 2 days time, is that the pre sale tickets? ā€¦ As in those with season tickets? Thatā€™s how it has worked all season. Season tickets get first dibs, then clubs take orders, ticket master release a batch before clubs get to distribute and all kinds of panic ensues.

How was it in your own club?

5 Likes

Iā€™ve had the text about requests to club sec for it already but have a season ticket anyways.

1 Like

A right dirty dig mate