All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Conor Cooney put up his hand for about 8 balls there and got none of them. He must be the most useless cunt in the air since Eddie the eagle.

14 Likes

Still think Cork are in with a right shout of winning this, five points is not a big lead. They just need something to change the psychology of the game and release the tension from their arms. They’re well on top, Galway have been unbelievably bad.

A bad, bad half of hurling. I know Limerick have a tendency to hit bad wides too, but they would obliterate either of these sides. So would Clare based on that showing.

It was slightly better in the last 15 but it was such a low base, that wouldn’t be hard. The wides are sucking the momentum out of the game but there isn’t really much contests or tackles either; a lot of hitting the ball to men who are outnumbered which Cork haven’t really done much of the past (Galway do love that tbf).

It’s not good. Then you have Lehane & Cooney missing handy frees. Goal chances being missed without really testing the keeper properly.

1 Like

About the only positive

1 Like

Cork have been that bad that you can’t even say Galway are good

This has to be the end of Double Headers at Inter County level.

1 Like

FYP

I can’t garner what Galway’s style is here or their aim.

At least we know Cork wanna play it through the lines….

Galway seem to want to play it about to each in the middle with loads of hand passes but once that is no good it’s lump it down field to no one in particular. Bizarre game plan

They need an early goal

Tipp would give either of these two a game today. :see_no_evil:

I called that in 2020

Despite playing poorly, Cork should be at least level IMO. The two goals were the softest you’ll ever see. Wides up front have been horrific. If we don’t concede a goal at the other end we could make a game of it.

3 Likes

New rule:

Provincial runners up are at home in QFs.

3 Likes

I hate to say it but this is two awful performances so far. Slipping and dropping the ball. Humid day, high pressure game I spose. Galway can’t be butchering chances like these again in the second half, as cork will surely find the radar

2 terroble teams chrost above. Galway support is none existent. Easily 10 to 1 Cork vs Galway here

Whelan a one man FF line. He must be absolutely knackered.

Bring back donal og is the best option

Davy trying to blame Cahalane for the pathetic defending of SOD & goalkeeping of Collins.
FFS :joy:

1 Like

Yea I think cork will still win. Playing the better stuff but making terrible mistakes.

Declan Dalton