All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Beautiful hit and perfectly legal. I suppose Brendan Cummins will want him jailed tonight. The fact it was a Cork cunt on the receiving end makes it even better

8 Likes

Tony Kelly took awful abuse taking that last sideline in the Munster final. There’s excited young lads aplenty mostly responsible, and it’s no harm as long as they grow out of it.

I remember wan time getting a train into London at about 10am the morning of the FA cup final. Some youngish lad got on at Milton Keynes in a football top with four cans of special brew, and had them drank by the time we got into Euston. He never even took the plastic thing holding the four cans together off. We’re a bit away from that yet.

Unfortunately we’re not flatty. I was in the terrace for the Limerick Waterford match with @Bod95 and there was lads sculling cider to bate the band.

1 Like

Lads have been drinking on the terrace since time began

1 Like

I can’t understand going to a game drunk. A few pints before is great, but drinking at a game isn’t enjoyable at all. Cheap nasty lager out of cheap nasty cups. And win lose or draw you feel the black dog at the end and can’t enjoy a pint after.

5 Likes

Young lads are different flatty. They can cope with it

Paud is indeed a Wexford man, Rathgarogue/Cushinstown. He’s living in Carlow the last 30 years since he went to college there.

My mother was in the same class in school as Paud’s mother (who died the day before Paud officiated the 2015 minor final). They’re big farmers outside New Ross. Family owned the site where the Ploughing Match was held when it was in New Ross a few years ago. His father was killed in a car crash in very bad fog driving into an election count in Wexford after one of the 1982 General Elections.

11 Likes

I think it was on the 5th day that God simultaneously created terraces, headbands and Bulmers.

3 Likes

We never drank at the game itself though. Before but mostly after

Sure you’d miss most of it and wouldn’t remember the half of it if you’d pints before a game. Pints after is much more enjoyable.

Weve all been there.

1 Like

20k is only lunch money to JP. Banning Limerick supporters altogether would flush the cunt out fairly lively

1 Like

I had to leave at half time (Thurles) in 98 I think… Fell asleep and blocked the train door on the way home.

Great days.

True enough, Although it wouldn’t work for Galway. There wouldn’t be enough support there to ban

1 Like

Most pathetic support base in the country, embarrassing actually.

The air horns have to go

1 Like

I brought my 8 year old down to the Limerick v Waterford match back in April. He was taken aback at how the Waterford team were booed onto the pitch by the partisan home fans and Stephen Bennett and Aussie were getting booed on the frees too.

It was a marked contrast to his previous sporting experience in Limerick, at Thomond Park where opposition players are treated with respect and place kickers are afforded silence by the knowledgeable Limerick rugby public.

14 Likes

You busy cunt.

1 Like

The Limerick faithful will spot a twat and a bluffer a mile off.