All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

But they’ve been playing like that for the last 20 odd years and I suspect its the way club hurling is played there as well. I think their best option is to go outside. Even if they did, they’d probably instruct the new manager not to change style of play. Shur they’ll probably look back on yesterday and reckon they left it behind them and feel with a few small tweeks, it’ll be grand

The boos when Lee Chin was taking frees yesterday was very unseemly. The Clare support were at similar at the 2014 U21 final. Disappointing from a small minority of a fan base.

3 Likes

They were the same at the Munster final. It was a majority.

6 Likes

Herself said it to me afterwards, i now know why you hate clare, being stuck in the middle of the cunts. They were turning on their players when they went 5 points down.

The way its going, Offaly will probably win one before them

1 Like

I’d like to be the first to congratulate Paud O’Dwyer on getting this years All Ireland final gig, after his fine display yesterday he surely has it.

Would he be the first Carlow man to referee an All Ireland final?

Cork were at it too for Cooneys. To be fair it was coming from the pocket of drunken young lads up the top of the terrace which unfortunately is nothing new. What was disappointing was that they couldn’t keep quiet for the minute’s silence. I know at times thinking “who is this fella they’re mentioning” but in yesterday’s case it was for a young fella who was the star hurler for his county. No respect.

2 Likes

The drinking that goes on at games is disgraceful. The amount of people completely fucked up at the Munster final was shocking. People of all ages. I doubt they can even remember the game

12 Likes

Ah its after sneaking into the game something wicked over the last few years. No county immune to it. Shur you even saw some of the scumbags fucking a can at tk in the Munster final. A few fines handed down to county boards would sort a lot of it out

3 Likes

State of the lads with scowls on them yesterday sipping or queuing up for crappy plastics cups of Heineken.

Only s matter of time before a major scrap breaks out. Itll be like the hood old days of English soccer louts

Surely they can be identified and fucked out of all future games. I think I speak for 99% of fans when I say that any cunt who’d even consider that has no business at a game

18 Likes

You would think so. Had the Limerick county board been handed a 20k fine, they’d have found him quick enough

1 Like

He’s a Wexford man but living in Carlow for many years. Not sure if he ever hurled senior for Wexford but he was on intermediate teams when that grade was a thing at intercounty level.

Not sure you can blame a county board for the behaviour of some clownshoe who might have gotten a ticket from ticketmaster and has nothing to do with the GAA in any official capacity in terms of being a club member or season ticket holder.

2 Likes

Donal O’Grady is an UCOAM.

Sure the Tipp fans have been fighting on the terraces for years

1 Like

You can’t. But if you start dishing out fines, itll eventually make it easier to control .

Textbook

1 Like

Dawheee is some yoke.

6 Likes