All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

I think Nolan was clever enough to take him down as soon as the ball broke to him, if Chin had fully turned and gotten a stride in then I think it would have been a very straightforward call to make.

At the time I didn’t think it was a blatant penalty - it was a clear foul but not a slam dunk pen.

Lyons is a poor referee but I wouldn’t castigate him for that decision, as it was a tricky one to call.

2 Likes

I noticed that, but I think he misjudged it by a fine margin. It’s an impossible call to make on real time from out the pitch a bit.

Talk now that Clare and Galway might be thrown out for fielding illegal players on Saturday.

3 Likes

Talk is cheap

Future decisions on suspensions will be made via Snapchat.

2 Likes

Defenders instinct.

Assume Clare and Galway will do the honourable thing and withdraw from the competition

It’s his job, there’s a rule specifically for incidents like that.

You can’t field illegal players.

1 Like

A rule with an imaginary line, where one could easily be placed on the field, is pretty farcical.

1 Like

We offered but the GAA refused. The champioship needs Galway & Clare. It would be some damp squib if Cork & Wexford were readmitted.

The only thing that needs Galway are dirty krusty arty farty types that the rest of us don’t want.

Presumably bans will need to served now? The whole basis of them getting off has been rubbished. Either that or a replay/Wexford awarded the game?

The Cork crowd cant take their beating and looking for Clare and Galway to be thrown out.
Very unseemly.

1 Like

OUT OUT he said

I hope to fuck Wexford stay out of any talk there. They were beaten on the field and its not like Hayes nor Duggan were any big factors in it. They lost, things move on.

3 Likes

Don’t mind us and get yere own house in order. After all the tog shitting performances yere lads have produced in recent championships :rofl:

The CCCC are going to inadvertedly force King Henry into using a 3 man full forward-line. Huge boost to Whelan.

Kilkenny Clare tickets flying off ticketmaster. Box office stuff.