All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

:musical_note: Bad, Bad, Hego Brown… :musical_note:

1 Like

Ticketmaster isn’t worth a fuck by the looks of it

1 Like

Hopeless

Stormed down to SuperValu

Working fine

The queue is currently paused while we rectify an issue. Thank you for your patience please bear with us.

Got my tickets for each of the matches yesterday. Season ticket holder.

Local Centra is just taking names and are going to try and print them off later

Queue is moving now.

Anthony Nash sounds quite the bore

Wexfords tactic of allowing Galway keeper to essentially take puck outs from outside the 21 is curious at best.

Hurling is turning into a game where nobody really knows what’s allowed or not allowed in the tackle.

No consistency at all

4 Likes

Some scenes here

Lee Chin fixing the hair for the selfie with the young lad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Galway collapsed after Whelan went off, won zero dirty ball up front from then on.

As for the crucial overturned free, the ref was dead right. He wasted about a minute so he was well within his rights to throw it in.

4 Likes

Galway without Whelan are bang average

Galway should have won that by about 10 points. Criminal negligence to not win at all.

3 Likes

I don’t know. I definitely felt it was harsh on Cooney. I don’t think he took more time over it than a player would at any other stage in the game.

3 Likes

Galway were authors of their own downfall there. They failed to put Wexford away and left the door open. The free at the end, butchered goal chance and inexplicable wides. Chin brought huge energy to his team and the crowd when he came on. Wexford will be wondering how they came away with a draw having played within themselves and Rory O Connor not having the best of days.

2 Likes

Anywhere you can get to see the Westmeath v KK match?

I’d say on GAAGO but Sing is on here :roll_eyes: