All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

My father in law knows Mossy well, heā€™s from a neighboring parish, Iā€™m surprised heā€™s never said that,
Maybe itā€™s true, I genuinely donā€™t know, Iā€™d never heard that

Na Piarsaigh

Wouldnā€™t matter, hed be pushed to make the 36 not to mind the 26.

Are you a Ballyagran man yourself?

I am.

Do you know which side of the border the Fitzgibbons live on?

There isnā€™t any other kind

1 Like

I donā€™t. I was gone out of it well before he married the girl. I know the father spends alot of time in Ballyagran. The uncle knows him well. But that doesnā€™t suggest anything. I still stand my opinion though that he wouldnā€™t make the limerick panel. A nice skilful hurler but doesnā€™t possess the workrate required.

Heā€™s not enough of a robot to suit Kinnerkball.

The same robots that have walked over tipp in any significant match since 2018?

6 Likes

Yes, Iā€™m sure.

We lost Darragh Fitzgibbon but gained Peter and Mike Casey (their farm is in Co. Clare just over the border but thanks to their mother they went to school and hurled over the border in Caherdavin and Na Piarsaigh)

We got rightly screwed

:rofl:

4 Likes

Thinly veiled ā€œIf there was work in the bed heā€™d sleep on the floorā€ there

Daragh fitz is from the cork side of the border. His father is a nice man. Would have been bizarre if Daragh was playing in Limerick.

Declan hannon I think started with Croagh and moved to Adare at a young age but you wonā€™t hear many of the Limerick posters talk about that.

3 Likes

Incorrect

Iā€™m gonna check that out sometime, as I said, Iā€™m surprised it hasnā€™t been mentioned and a close neighbor of his is definitely Cork so it must be literally on the border, I know that a Charleville Co.Limerick address exists

Im down that direction the weekend after next. Ill ask the uncle

Mossie was a brilliant hurler. No way he would be mouthing off either. Very quiet man. Would you seriously want your son playing for Ballyagran? If their was an all ireland for drinking theyā€™d walk it.

Closest heā€™ll ever come to medal

Theyā€™ve a couple of talented young fellas come through in recent years, one in particular playing his first year adult hurling this season. Might help them get over the line and win the county.

No thatā€™s correct Hannon did play for Croagh at a young age