All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Hannons auld lad is from Croagh. I think that may have been the only reason he was there in the first place. He was with Adare from very young tbf.

He’s an extremely talented player who’s been badly coached and is a part of a very poor set up.

Fitzgibbon wouldn’t make the Limerick squad. Not many Cork players would. Perhaps SOD and ROF on the bench.

1 Like

Dec Hannon is really a Kilfinny man.

1 Like

When you see how much pretty much every Limerick player improved under kinnerk and kiely I wouldn’t rule anybody in or out within reason.

2 Likes

Impossible to judge based on something unrealisable like that. Based on what we know, very few of the Cork team would get on the Limerick squad and none would start.

Id take young Joyce in a heartbeat, he has the minerals.

7 Likes

Ahead of who?

Had a great chat with a few Limerick fans last night and I had to concede that not one of the Galway team would make the Limerick team. Quite humiliating but facts are facts.

2 Likes

Morrisey at 7.

Hayes is our 7.

Ah we’ll take Whelan if he’s going.

6 Likes

What Ciaran joyce done in his first season was incredibly impressive.

2 Likes

Hayes is Kielys utility man now.

Ronan Curran mark 2

3 Likes

Full squad Hayes is 7 and Joyce is a scratching he’s balls on the sideline

Future all time great

2 Likes

I think he would probably play as a roving forward if he was with Limerick, a bit like Pat Ryan. He has a lot of talent obviously but not easy break that Limerick 15.

The player he is most similar to that has been on Limerick panels is Josh Considine. Loads of pace & athleticism, brilliant at running off the shoulder and running at defences and able to take a score.

Sadly, you need more than that to be an intercounty midfielder.

2 Likes

He is to Cork what Michael Breen is to Tipp

4 Likes