All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Agree with @BruidheanChaorthainn Darragh Fitzgibbon is a brilliant hurler and with some better coaching could improve his game no end.

He would do untold at 10 or 11 with this Limerick team.

Garrienderk is in Effin.

4 Likes

I had heard his house was Limerick as well.

1 Like

Fitzgibbon is all fur knickers and no coat. Doesnā€™t have the killer instinct.

2 Likes

Clearly you are very ill informed. I can assure you I know exactly where his family home is. Iā€™m not going to show its location on a google map on here, but I could.
Regarding Fitzgibbon attending school in Charleville, the vast majority of his neighbours from Colmanswell, Co Limerick would have went there.

1 Like

Never been the same since he gloated at his cousin

6 Likes

A few months on the roids and heā€™d be a different animal. Heā€™d also be keeping law enforcement busy, which would also be a prominent talent of the current Limerick panel.

Between Mul & his horsing of Coleman, Quaidā€™s flick on Harnedy and Fitzgibbon declaring for Cork before roaring at his cousin when 6 points up, thatā€™s a swing of about 6 All-Irelandā€™s from three lads within close geographical proximity of each other.

8 Likes

Heā€™s infected with Charleville. Nothing can be done with him.

3 Likes

The day Corkness died.

2 Likes

What club did you hurl for when ye moved to Kilkenny Mike? Thereā€™d have been some tug of war for your services at senior inter-county if you played at that level. Youā€™d have been Limerick through and through though Iā€™d imagine.

1 Like

The biggest surprise here is that the shocking news re Darragh Fitzgibbon took this long to come out if itā€™s true.

But sure lookit, we love him like one of our own

Im still blown away that it wasnā€™t a big scandal in border country, they take that stuff very seriously :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Itā€™s well known Fitzgibbon grew up on the Limerick side of the border since he broke through onto the Cork team, your in laws mustnā€™t have a breeze if they didnā€™t know that. This isnā€™t anything new.

Youā€™ll have to leave the in laws out of this please, have some decorum. I said they never mentioned it.

Odd how it had never been mentioned here before though

It was.

I donā€™t read everything obviously so maybe I missed it :man_shrugging:

You wanna link?

Hurled with the village

2 Likes

Fitzgibbon doesnt live in Garrienderk though.

If Fitzgibbon was with Limerick heā€™d be utilised like Pat Simon or Adrian Breen to come on and tap over a handy point when the game is won.

1 Like

He would be doing well to get onto the matchday squad of 26 really.