All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Sorry, I donā€™t get you?

Ah heā€™s a good chap, go easy

Yes you do.

1 Like

I need to be more careful and mindful what I post, thereā€™s lads here who are on the brink now, itā€™s not fair.

The Carkies (cc @gilgamboa @backinatracksuit @Turenne) will shit in their pants altogether when they find out Anna Geary is also a Limerick woman with a fine collection of Limerick flags.

Have ye any talent of yeā€™re own below there lads?

3 Likes

A good fair play man would sort this out. Shake hand and move on

Disturbed man who lives his life vicariously through his favourite sports team. Sure tis harmless I suppose who knows what heā€™d have been doing with his time and energy in another era.

Mate, donā€™t stir it up again. Youā€™re a good fella but youā€™re not helping here

That was a very odd interaction. Iā€™m not sure what you said that set him off. Maybe just being from cork was a red flag to a bull.

Ok guys let it go now.

One for the sheā€™d get it thread

@Breaking_my_balls has cleaned house here.

I told you that years ago :man_shrugging:

Darragh folds anytime the chips are down. I dont think we need any more evidence that he is a Corkie

2 Likes

Calm down mate, itā€™s only a bit of joshing, Jesus.

1 Like

I have our very own resident ā€˜Karen from Facebookā€™ offering a shoulder to cry on and all.

Wer overdue one of your ā€œthis means moreā€ style essays on the fine hurling team ye have and what it means to the people of Limerick

@thelimericks lap that twee shit up. Looking forward to it Marty

Ask your wife.

Heā€™s a good lad, go easy on him

Sheā€™s a proud Limerick women. Sheā€™ll give him the essay he craves.

Who is?