All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Fuck me, he plays for Cark, he’s a Cark player. Give over ffs.

3 Likes

Are @thelimericks telling lies again they are

You want me to leave your in laws out of it is it?? :thinking: You brought them into the conversation ffs :rollseyes:

Just because they haven’t a notion don’t be getting pissy with me over it

Did you ever go spying on his in laws

He currently lives in Charleville. He did go to school in Charleville. That’s not what was said. Nobody said he didn’t. Lots of Limerick lads around that area would actually go to school over the border.

What was said was he was born, bred and grew up on the Limerick side of the border, which is correct.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t have to, just read his posts and he’ll tell you everything you need to know about himself

It’s a beautiful relationship that the two rebels share.

I said they never mentioned it, no need for you to be insulting them.

He’s a good Limerick man,

They would ate their own as quick as anything sure.

Correct, but he does live in Colmanswell. If you’re ever in the south Limerick area you should check it out. You might even see Fitzgibbons house. I’ll give you a hint where its located even - every other house on his road has a Limerick flag or 2 flying outside 365 days of the year. :shushing_face:

Apparently the Fitzgibbons have one of the biggest collections of Limerick flags in the parish. A week doesn’t pass where there isint a Limerick flag hung up on their front gate by the local jokers.

11 Likes

Insulting them :rollseyes: :rofl:

Ya
‘Your in laws mustn’t have a breeze’

Why did you need to say that?

I just said that my FIL never mentioned it to me :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You were basing your argument that Fitzgibbon can’t be from the Limerick side of the border on the foundation that your in laws never mentioned it.

I simply pointed out the very obvious reason for that, that it must be because they haven’t a notion about GAA.

No insult in there at all. There’s no shame in it at all, sure there’s loads of people who haven’t a notion about it, it’s OK.

2 Likes

I was only asking, ‘you haven’t a breeze’ isn’t respectful talk, and you know that.
And as I said, there’s nothing to say that he doesn’t know, just that we’ve never had that conversation, so you were also jumping to conclusions.

But don’t worry, I know what to expect from you by now :+1:

And seeing as you want to continue putting them down, this isn’t about GAA, it’s geography surely?

My FIL is a lifelong GAA fanatic, goes to every hurling match and lots of football as well, a lifelong member of his home club, I don’t know how you’d say he hasn’t a clue about GAA?

1 Like

:rofl: ‘respectful talk’

Anyway, look I know you’re seething about it but will you promise me now that you won’t take this out on your in laws? It wasn’t their fault that they forgot to mention it to you or that they just somehow didn’t know. Don’t go phoning them up now in a temper

You’re a very strange chap, very strange indeed. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Time to move on now lads, you’re two outstanding men and posters, shake hands and leave it off.

God bless

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

Ah Jesus will you stop, I get great mileage out of you. All chat about the in laws and where they’re from and someone says an innocent oul comment about them not having a breeze about GAA if they didn’t know that Darragh Fitzgibbon was a Limerick man and it’s meltdown central.

1 Like

Meltdown? :grinning:

Look, you’re a bit of an oddball, we’ll leave it at that, I shouldn’t expect any more :+1:

Another embarrassing capitulation from @backtrackinasuit

2 Likes