All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Fuck you, the horse you rode in on, the sky above you & all belonging to you past, present & future.

That’s it. @carryharry write his name in the book

Thanks I’ll have no ketchup on my burger & I better tell you now that I believe in big foot :+1:

Was he born at home?

Are you claiming that no address attached to Colmanswell is in Co Cork?

By God

Who is he?

Some cork fella

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Where is this Colmanstown of which you speak?

1 Like

I pointed out the chap was from Limerick and people have lost their shit.

He’d definitely have a Munster League won with us before getting dropped

Fergie’s young fella is in the minor final on Sunday so they’ll have to keep him for the Senior Final.

A chance for Thomas to redeem himself after his fuck-up in Wexford park

Wait til the Fannie’s see these are winner on the day too

2 Likes

Which counties be happiest with the ref appointments?

On Darragh Fitzgibbon: the relevant rule is that the club for which someone plays even a second of U13/U14 championship hurling – and to which there is no (successful) objection – becomes ever after that player’s home club.

Once DF played U14 hurling with Charleville, his home club became Charleville.

Good man John Keenan :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: a sound skin, and thoroughly deserved.

1 Like

Something to ponder for all 4 counties for the weekend:

Clare - Who will start corner back for Clare? Do they go with Hayes or Nolan from the start? Any other possible changes
Kilkenny - Will Cody make many changes from the Leinster final? Seems to be making a couple of changes every day - Might not be but I get that impression
Galway - McInerney’s looked bad enough to keep him out for the semi final at least. Who will com in for him? Any other possible changes?
Limerick - Will Casey or Lynch start? Who drops out for them if they do? Kiely seems to like to ease players back in but it’s knock out now

All to play for. Fancy Kilkenny and Limerick to come through but could just as easily be wrong about both games

1 Like

Rodgers & Meehan must be in contention for Clare too, Meehan particularly was excellent when introduced against Wexford. Hayes vs Nolan will be interesting.

For Kilkenny, Conor Browne was brought on for Cian Kenny at half-time. He could get the start in midfield. There was a lot of consternation that Padraig Walsh was left off the first time, but he’s missed two games now. Wally came on fairly early for Leahy the last day, and Billy Ryan didn’t do a whole pile out on the wing. It’ll be interesting.

I’m guessing Joseph Cooney will slot in at centre-back for Galway, as he did when McInerney went off. Concannon probably re-added to the attack? He did alright when introduced against Cork. Concannon & Whelan inside, Mannion floating; Fahy back out at wing-forward. Burke & Glennon midfield?

For Limerick, don’t see Casey starting. Lynch- probably not. If they’re both in the 26, that’ll be a big plus.