All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

I donā€™t see any circumstance where that Galway team can compete with Limerick, Iā€™d absolutely love to be wrong
Itā€™ll be a rout,

If we say we will win lads are saying we are triumphalist. If we say it will be close we are giving it the poor mouth.
FWIW. Limerick will bate em a point a man. Kiely has us primed to peak for this time of the year

Thereā€™s nothing to be afraid of FFS, youā€™re in a different league altogether to Galway,
I think yeā€™ll hammer the shirt out of Clare as well but Iā€™d understand a bit of reluctance to be cocky in that situation.

I am backing Limerick for victory on Sunday

Ya Quisling cunt

2 Likes

I am Bullish. BULLISH.

We can perform a miracle this Sunday. Weā€™ve done it before. Weā€™ll do it again (Someday)

1 Like

I had the fry in Oā€™Sullivans in Gort last weekend and the mood was sombre

2 Likes

Itā€™s a fine breakfast to be had in there.

1 Like

Little do the cunts know they are going back in time and walking headfirst into the 2012 Leinster Final.

We will fuck Limerick up on Sunday

5 Likes

Your jonah skills donā€™t apply here.,

Telpis :grin:

kilkenny-sf

4 Likes

Youā€™d nearly hope Galway lose for their supporters sake. They canā€™t keep this up surely

Be just like ye to beat the Limericks this weekend only for Cody to school Handshake Henry again in the Final.

Its great to be still hurling all the same.
:joy:

2 Likes

Olg had good success with him at FF last year. Would you countenance putting him up front with KK?

Surely too one sided to be a consistent threat up there

2 Likes

Yes I think wing back suits him best because he can regularly get the space to do his big wind up and launch it. Too many bodies around midfield and the forwards

1 Like

Weā€™ll win by 12. Something like

LK 2-29
GY 1-20

1 Like

A reliable source has told me that the Galway training sessions this week consist of nightly 90 minute voicemails intended for John Hanbury begging him to come back. Fintan Burke has impressed with his groveled pitch.

12 Likes