All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

He just wants to say successful teams are defensive in every article and he doesn’t give a fuck how he shoe horns it in

3 Likes

I wonder what Lohan would say about that

I’d say WOD is visualising planting Monaghan all week.

Lads would pay half that to go to just the Champions League final.

Lads would pay half that to attend a crucial November test friendly rubby game in the Aviva where vital world ranking points are at stake, just to say that they were there and get a photo for “The Gram” with a plastic pint of Heineken.

6 Likes

The price of the tickets isnt the issue, its the red daysel they had to burn to go to the games.

Surely the Banner will have too much for the cats? I dont know where this 50/50 craic is stemming from at all at all.

Go way out of it Cody

2 Likes

Cody has Kilkenny hopping in Training

2 Likes

Cody has P Walsh primed for this game all year.

Me neither. Shane O’Donnell will have a day like he usually does against us and be the difference between the teams. Clare by 7.

2 Likes

Tis asy see yourself and @locke cut from the same cloth all the same.

@Locke will not like being called a townie

Walter Walsh trotting around like a high jumper with his chest pointing to the sky.

I heard Shefflin hasn’t even given the Galway boys a sliothar all week, only go out there and bate the shite of each other. They’ll be like ravenous dogs for the ball come Sunday

The ball will be of little relevance on Sunday.

1 Like

I suppose the question is can and will Clare hit the levels they hit during the Munster championship or is it diminishing returns and will there be a flatness we saw for long parts in the Wexford game.

By the same token, can Kilkenny find a level of form which they have yet to really show in this years championship. Both teams will need to show a level of improvement from their last performance but both will have taken a good deal of confidence from their last match too as both did what they had to do when the game was there to be won.

I think Clare will be all the better for the Wexford match and I think given the athleticism in the middle third coupled with Meehan, Shan and Rodgers off the bench I think if we don’t allow Kilkenny to get a head start on us that we will get the win as I think we have more quality in the middle third than them, but Kilkenny are masters of getting early goals and fast starts. I think they will need a lead heading down the stretch to win.

2 tickets for sale for Limerick-Galway on Sunday. Cusack Upper, Section 706, middle of the pitch, view as in pic below.
PM me if interested.

1 Like

@TreatyStones have you your usual seat lined up for this one?

Or will you mix it up and watch it from the couch instead of the armchair?

2 Likes

I often captained the Country team in Town against the Country in primary school.