All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

The All Ireland was won by Waterford and Cork during the league sure.

1 Like

Harking back to 4 years ago lol. Hurling and indeed the world have changed a lot since then a chara

Nonsense, Mike Casey should be getting HOTY nominations. Especially coming back from injury. Who’d have thought Sean Finn would be the least impressive of the full back line this year?!

1 Like

Some things always stay the same, mate.

McInerney on wan leg vs Kyle there if it transpires…

We’ve been on holidays for the past week and normally I’d have a tendency to switch off from hurling when I’ve been away but I’ve been looking forward to these games all week.

Best of luck to all 4 teams this week. All-Ireland hurling semifinal weekend has been the pinnacle of the sports calendar for the past few years, hoping this year is no different.

16 Likes

Cody Shefflin Final is nailed on. The only game the people want to see

5 Likes

Well said @Fran

1 Like

I heard they were playing it at some of the round robin games which was an utter disgrace but it sounds that bit more real on the tannoy on Jones Road along with the dulcet tones of Gerry Gogan calling out the teams.

I hope you enjoy the games this weekend.

Ah now.

Look it, we both know we’re up against it, but imagine the build up if it comes to pass? Up For The Match will be unmissable

2 Likes

I can’t put any logic to it, but I think KK will win tomorrow for some reason.

Cody having sniffed a weakness there against Wexford will, I expect, aim a barrage of fire down on top of the Clare full back lines heads. A temporarily repositioned TeeJay will have to do his part.
That’s Cody’s MO at the best of times, but to give a Derek McGrathesque turn, I’m expecting something akin to the Persian motto of blotting out the sun with arrows, if Clare can fight in the shade for 20 minutes they’ll win. I think they might crack. TJ for first goal.

2 Likes

Kilkenny will, and have to, go goal hunting tomorrow

The physical intensity of the Leinster championship, compared to you’ll score 0-32 we’ll score 0-33 nature of Munster, will stand to the Cats.

Set up for Kilkenny to topple the favs.

2 Likes

A Kilkenny and Limerick final would be class.

5 Likes

Kk-2 Lmk -6 , 5/1 :boot: :boot: fill em.

1 Like

Get that oul lad you had with you last week back for Sunday @Lazarus, the two of ye can cry snotty tears together this time.

Croí briste.

1 Like

lol. The Limericks are more worried than I thought. Who’s account is this?

7 Likes

Nasty post big dog

That’s the big dog. He gets rolled out from time to time when the lads need a bigger bark. The big dog barks loud.

Chocko? The downward spiral continues then

The big dog has his own aura