All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Crash outside Newbridge on M7. Loads of Clare flags going nowhere fast. :sunglasses: Iā€™ve been forewarned by my sister who passed it going opposite direction, so going around it by Kildare Town & Kilcullen.

Were you not around for the 00s?

Bales of hay last year. The curse of the Saturday semi-final strikes again.

Its all going Kilkennyā€™s way

Theyā€™ve been murdering each other in training. Cody has them savaging each other.

Informative

1 Like

1 Like

I remember as far back as 99 and thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Iā€™m the same and Iā€™m 52

1 Like

An absolute belter here.

6 Likes

Absolute roaster paradise in Fagans.

I hope @Tassotti is enjoying the fine carvery. Clare must be outnumbering Kilkenny about 40:1.

Just down to Limerick coming from Dublin. Cars stopped all the way back to Kildare. Disaster, be impressed if they get that amount of traffic cleared and up in time.

Ursula robbed the tar off the road for her eyebrows.

Bugler almost wearing the entire Clare kit apart from the shorts. Jersey on underneath the Clare fleece.

Clare should really be winning this pulling up against a very moderate Kilkenny team. I wouldnā€™t be so sure they will though. Granted, they havenā€™t played since 2006, but Clare have a lot of hang ups and a real inferiority complex historically when they face Kilkenny.

Serious Clare crowd there all right, theres as many outside as in.

Clare played two weeks ago, CD.

If they do, Clare donā€™t show it when they play KK in the league. Fairly decent record against them in that.

Conlon does not look good

Mick Walsh came across well there.