All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Simulation and demanding a card. You don’t like to see that seeping into the game.

Galway need half time here.

ā€œCan I at least snap his hurley in half?ā€

1 Like

Hayes is being destroyed by Kiely

Yeah and a black card

1 Like

Limerick are just so much more efficient

Gillane like an automatic gun

Gillane is a wizard over the shoulder

Great aul game now

Kiely telling Kinnerk to bring out the shagging laptop chargers for the boys

Gillane is the difference. He is getting the ball Whelan isn’t. Other than him both sides are relying on hit and hope points .

1 Like

Gillane the difference so far. Whelan hasn’t shown up at all.

Limerick playing in fits and starts, haunted to be 4 up or even leading at all.
Gillane is something else, his striking is unbelievable
Galway will have used up a lot of energy I feel

1 Like

Gillane is a rolls Royce of a corner forward

1 Like

Was never put up in stadium I’d say

1 Like

Byrnes going down like a sack of shit holding his neck. What a fucking pansy.

3 Likes

Gillane gets the ball gently hopping into him when he’s one on one and has timed his run. And lads are comparing that to Whelan… Limerick have put a lot of energy into that tackling but have more in the tank.

1 Like

And hawkeye

3 Likes

I’m here. It wasn’t put up.

I thought it was wide.

We’re fucking this away with bad wides

3 Likes

Whelan seems to be playing in the half forward line. Galway will need goals to won it so need whelan close to goal

1 Like