All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Gillane is a rolls Royce of a corner forward

1 Like

Was never put up in stadium Iā€™d say

1 Like

Byrnes going down like a sack of shit holding his neck. What a fucking pansy.

3 Likes

Gillane gets the ball gently hopping into him when heā€™s one on one and has timed his run. And lads are comparing that to Whelanā€¦ Limerick have put a lot of energy into that tackling but have more in the tank.

1 Like

And hawkeye

3 Likes

Iā€™m here. It wasnā€™t put up.

I thought it was wide.

Weā€™re fucking this away with bad wides

3 Likes

Whelan seems to be playing in the half forward line. Galway will need goals to won it so need whelan close to goal

1 Like

That doesnā€™t just happen on purpose, I suppose.

:face_exhaling:

1 Like

Morrissey has given away at least 3 scores. Heā€™s having a 'mare. Doing ok considering itā€™s sych a poor team. Some horrific wides. Conor Cooney with his customary back pass. Unforgiveable at this level.

Limerickā€™s efficiency is particularly impressive considering they take a lot of shots from bad enough areas

Whatā€™s went on ?

Would agree with this.

Four points up is incredibly flattering

1 Like

Ye are. And it was wide

Whelan is out CF for most of that half. They need to shove him inside

Galway were really good overall. Best they have played under Shefflin. But limerick look like they have another gear and will win comfortably i think

2 Likes

Henry has Galway at it. Delighted. Playing really well, some really classy hurllng from both teams. Limerick getting their scores that bit easier.

Dowling canā€™t get his right words out at all

If did look like WOD was fouled repeatedly bearing down on goal and nothing, then the Galway back was flicked, free outā€¦

1 Like

Galway slightly better from play

Galway much better in the second quarter than first. Hitting some aimless shit early on.

First goal is massive.