All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Shefflin will need to control himself a little pity better on the line if he ever wants Cody to give him the real role.

2 Likes

Fuck it too many bad wides. We had them living of frees for ages in that second half.

Hard luck Galway, the better team arguably but poor wides. A number of Limerick lads off it but the grit in this team is unreal.

5 Likes

I’ll enjoy reading the bile strewn posts of the Limerick haters in the last few hours. Go for a walk lads.

4 Likes

We played absolutely great in that. Henry has done an unbelievable job. Still wonder about the Whelan half goal chance. Some of the wides we hit weren’t even because of pressure, but what an effort They were exhausted. We got little enough off the referee but needed another goal. The goal itself was absolutely brilliant.
Congratulations to Limerick.
All we could have asked from the team.

27 Likes

It was better than any training session for limerick. Thanks for that

Stick to EPL mate. It’s your level.

7 Likes

Will Shane Dowling call out Hayes stamp.

Padraic Mannion was immense. Be interesting to see who gets MOTM. Could have done with Joe’s composure near the end. Cooney missed a few in the first half and lost a few balls near the end.

The end is coming for this particular Limerick team, like all natural cycles

Kilkenny will take them out in the final

Sure look we made more us if it than Clare in 2013 with one All Ireland and a league.

3 Likes

When I heard it announced last week that it was a West Waterford referee today, I couldn’t help but think of Galway’s travails with John Moore in the 1990 Final.

2 Likes

What?

He’s a nasty piece of work that one

Hard luck to the Galway posters. They threw everything at it there. Savage work rate.

Few panicky shots maybe

3 Likes

We had Limerick on the ropes but hadnt the forwards to land the punches. Enjoyable game. Shefflin got a decent performance out of them for his first year in charge.

Congrats Limerick.

21 Likes

Disappointed with the outcome there. I was fully aboard the Galway for the double train.

1 Like

James Owens did his usual hatchet job even if it was from the sideline.

2 Likes

Sthampy Hayes.

1 Like