All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Well said meehawl Owens is a fucking fool

1 Like

If thatā€™s KK and the ball comes back off the bar it would land into a KK lads hand to walk it into goal.

Kyler thinks Galway play in purple.

I was trying to be nice. I thought your effort was admirable

ā€œFor the first time since 1973 the All-Ireland hurling final will be between Kilkenny and Limerickā€ says Joanne.

5 Likes

Hard luck mate

1 Like

First Kilkenny v Limerick, All Ireland Hurling Final since 1973 according to Joanne.

Definitely. Have been chugging along this year without really hitting the heights of previous years. Kilkenny on the other hand have found a rich vein of form at the right time. They seem to have fixed a bit of the aimlessness of recent years.

To be fair most people have purged that 2007 final from their minds. It only lasted 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Great game. Fair fucking play to Galway. Gave it their all

2 Likes

What about 1974?

Shefflin has unearthed a few dogs of war. Been a great season. I hope to God he stays.

3 Likes

He certainly wonā€™t be going to Kilkenny anytime soon

Thatā€™s as good a bit of work as youā€™ll ever see

3 Likes

If she was on here sheā€™d know about ā€œthe roarā€ in 2007.

2 Likes

Limerick have lost their last 4 All Ireland Finals against opposition from Leinster counties.

JP surely shell out for some new kit?

Hopefully Limerick can win to cement their position as a great team, but i think Kilkenny will rape them in the final

Is it a coincidence that Limerick seem a lot less dominant when more supporters are allowed into games?

2 Likes