All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

He was but some of the free ye got were ridiculously poor. One for a hook. One because paddy Curran contested with. Hannon.

I’ll have to watch it back, but Waterford got away with plenty.

He was dog shit tonight and I honestly feel fell for the home crowd.

Everyone sees what they want to see.

1 Like

True for you. He was way off it. They will always be 50 / 50 calls. But he froze out there.

1 Like

It’s nice to be battling in both codes.

1 Like

Look that was Munster hurling and it’s the best around.

Thought the two Waterford subs Montgomery and Daly deciding to run up blind alleys shortly after coming on late in the game really gave Limerick a boost at the end. They swarmed, turned them over and got a big lift out of it.

There was no real kick out of Waterford in the last 15. Strange auld game both sides had spells of dominance and spells where they looked fairly flat. Invariably one coincided with the other and it was never that helter skelter encounter with both sides tearing into each other and trading blows, but enjoyable none the less.

Good to see Gillane back to his best. He is an excellent inside forward when tuned in

3 Likes

Did DOD get MOTM?

Gillane

2 Likes

The underdog has never beaten the same team twice in the history of the GAA so Waterford should be delighted with today’s result. Gives them some hope if they meet again in croker. Just need to lose the Munster final now.

1 Like

Sure lookit, Dublin and Waterford were both blagaarded by the ref. Dublin found a way though.

1 Like

Was Waterfords 7th point shown to be wide on television.
I was right behind the goal and I’d swear it was,

This is some shithole to get out of. Traffic gridlocked every way you look. The only sporting comparative I’ve ever really witnessed is Eden Gardens, Calcutta.

I’m just going to stay over for the night.

3 Likes

The ref was poor enough I thought but I’d need to see it back,
at one stage Tom Morrissey got a free because he was hooked, right in front of the ref.

Gillane was brilliant, hate to say it but Mul looks washed

Even taking into account Wexford’s famed narrow streets I would have expected the traffic to have cleared nearly three hours after the match ended.

When Gillane is focused on the game he’s unstoppable

2 Likes

Loads of people complaining season is too short. July is too long this year. Should just give Limerick the Liam McCarthy. No one will touch them.

Always great fun reading back through this after a Limerick game. Missing a quarter of the starters, Wford flat to the board and still couldn’t get the job done. There is still 10+pts between those 2 sides.

10 Likes

It’s the hope that kills them

2 Likes