All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

I dunno about that… Waterford missed a heap of frees, two good goal chances and ref gave a lot of home town decisions. A lot for Waterford to work on

Hurling is very fickle. Aussie Gleeson a crazy lunatic detrimental to his team one week, looks the best player in the country after a night like tonight. Mulcahy the key to everything Limerick do last week, washed up and past it tonight apparently. Sean Finn the greatest cornerback since Cúchulainn’s brother, tonight found out by a soccer player. The only constant is Gearoid Hegarty is the most dangerous man in the country with a hurley in his hand, with the ball and without it.

7 Likes

Derek will be updating the scrapbooks

2 Likes

The excitement when Lynch went off injured @Lazarus foaming at the mouth, then the young Prince came on and normal service was resumed, beautiful.

3 Likes

The ref? :rofl:

King Con they call him

7 Likes

Huh? I was rooting for Limerick tonight pal

Once he starts scoring he’ll be unstoppable

The simulation will be the main talking point

For also rans like ye maybe

Not a chance

3 pts from play, nothing wrong with that.

Huh? I thought he was poor last week and anytime I’ve seen him recently

1 Like

A Cork man talking of simulation, your face should be as red as your Toyota jersey.

2 Likes

He fucked two goal chances tonight show boating.

1 Like

Sweep sweep

It’s the wides you’d be concerned about and some of the shooting decisions. But he’s a good one, it’ll come.

Media fawning over his efforts last week.

@thelimericks have been on their high horse about simulation for some time now. Looking forwars to the condemnation of their own lads now. Sickening

1 Like

The Limerick lads are not the most graceful in victory

2 Likes