All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Many years ago when I was a trainee auditor I used to go there for my lunch when I was doing a job in Tipp town.

1 Like

Great to see the tradition of Kilmallock hurlers working in the Financial Services sector in Tipp Town continue to this day.

1 Like

The height of Summer and tourist season in Killarney and my man is aghast that their isn’t a hotel available at short notice for 50+ people on a Saturday night

1 Like

Where was the nightclub in Dundrum? Was meant to be a rough enough spot too.

Bucks, Golden Vale.

Again before my time but i believe if you wanted a broken jaw or a piece of your ear bitten off, it was the place to go.

2 Likes

Bang, Bang, Bang…

Any Wexicans know the player in the picture there? It’s not immediately obvious to me but I’m not as close to the scene as I once was, as the man says. Looks like a potential Walsh Cup clash under lights judging by the pic. Actually who wore number 9 against Dublin in the Walsh Cup massacre in Croke Park this winter?

Looks like Dee O’ Keefe but I think a man of your sporting renown knew that already😅

I was initially wondering if it was him but then I thought it definitely wasn’t, but it looks like it is.

Good times.

Young Liam, surely?

That picture is taken in 2020 against Dublin in the league if you look closer again :wink:

BDE says in The Wexford People that Shane Reck is available for selection on Saturday but Shaun Murphy isn’t. He didn’t say much otherwise. He wouldn’t be drawn on a potential quarter final with Clare as we’re not looking past Kerry. Usual manager speak, albeit Brendan usually makes up the player/manager quotes he puts in the paper. Brendan separately has an interview with John Meyler about his roles managing Wexford, Kerry and with clubs in the counties. He finishes with a lovely quote from John saying he’s looking forward to hopefully seeing Brendan in Tralee on Saturday.

1 Like

Do you have to pay for them or what?

It’s unusual for matches like these to be available locally in ROI & NI, but these two are.

Either way you have to pay for them, but a dodgy box* is cheaper.

*might not be on all dodgy boxes.

€10 per game but Bang might have them depending on the DRM encryption issues which occurred last week.

Won’t he know unti throw in?

Fucking starved cunts, wouldn’t they try and promote the games for free

2 Likes

The trough dosen’t fill itself.

1 Like