All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

2003 @Julio_Geordio : Lads we need more GDA’s and grants to get Limerick to the top

2022 @Julio_Geordio fuck it lads, the rest can go and shite, pull up the ladder

3 Likes

2003 @Julio_Geordio we need to promote hurling better
2022 @Julio_Geordio we need to promote hurling better

1 Like

You reckon this play off is the way to do that?!!

If they can’t see it, they can’t be it

If they didn’t see it to be it last Sunday they may as well fuck off and play football or cricket

Also in the Guardian it appears Tom Dempsey is not happy with a comment made by TJ Ryan about the Wexford team of the 90’s.

A dangerous spot if you did not have a group with you. Then to avoid anyone from Golden or Doon

I suppose you think television cameras grwo on trees?

And though the Flanders was stuck with the impound fee, he could easily afford it

1 Like

This lad has decent tactical insights.

1 Like

He’s also selling that insight:

http://thegaaperformanceprocess.ie/

Fair play to them giving it a rattle. Set of independent eyes would never hurt.i suppose

1 Like

I think they will do well. Lots of appetite for this stuff and probably an overall shortage of expertise

Golden lads were angels.

Fucking demented cunts from Cappamore & Doon bating shite out of each other. When the fight was over they’d all get on the same bus home :joy:
Mental cunts

1 Like

Hoggie dropped for the trip to Corrigan Park.

I’m probably going to watch Cork vs Antrim over Wexford vs Kerry.

Although Wexford have played to the level of their opposition in every game bar banging in a few goals against Laois, I just think it’s very tough for Kerry to turn it around a week after losing a final against a Wexford team who have named a strong team and should be winning this anyway. I know Kerry ran Antrim very very close but I just feel from having watched it, that Antrim are more capable of putting up a game to the bigger teams.

Having said that, Cork are the type of team that expose space and there is a gap between the tiers. Having given Tipp a bit of a hammering, you’d imagine that they should have way too much for Antrim. I’d have given Antrim a better shot against Wexford. To stop Cork, you need to be able to stop them building from deep and that takes a lot of discipline and fitness, and if there is any gap between the teams in that regard, Cork will take full advantage. I presume Antrim won’t play a sweeper and will go out and give it a go but it’s a big ask. I really liked how they played in the first half against Kerry, I thought they showed a ruthlessness in front of goal that could cause Cork a few problems when Antrim do have the ball. But they didn’t sustain that level for 70 minutes against Kerry and if there is any drop here, again Cork will punish them. And again, a week after winning a title, which they presumably celebrated for a few days.

Hopefully they start well and make a game of it, home advantage could be a bit of a factor. I do think they have some good forwards and there are potentially goals to be got.

2 Likes

Cork basically never struggle with “weaker” counties. We’ll beat Antrim by whatever score we want.

Wexford are the kind of team that might, on the other hand, have a half chance of struggling against Antrim in Belfast but not against Kerry imo.

1 Like

Cork by 25
Wexford by 21

I’d say cork by 9 and Wexford by 12

Antrim are too open. Cork will eat them

Looks absolutely miserable in Corrigan Park