All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

You have to give it to @anon32894817, he has the Galway boys hopping like sauasages in a frying pan, the Galway lads just do not have enough know how. It is an absolute schooling.

The Limerick lads are expert in All-Ireland build-up now? :thinking:

3 Likes

If you’re not getting jaw cramp, the gag is too lose. Tighten it up there, like a good little gimp.

6 Likes

Shrewd move from Barracko?
Will any of the Galway crowd use the M7?

1 Like

cc @anon32894817

1 Like

I know you are not the sharpest cunt in the world but be a good lad and learn how to spell you retard.

Word from my contacts in the Limerick camp. 5 free tickets for each player with the option to buy 30 more. Cash up front. And Kiely has insisted each of them have nominated a third party outside the camp to have all the dealings with the co board on it. I got 6 tickets off him anyway tbf. 4 hill but beggars cant be choosers

1 Like

Barack was in Kerry colours last week

He’s an awful man for the bandwagon

What’s this?

It is 2 and 37!

Yikes

Lads still on facebook :rofl:

2 Likes

As of 2003, the late Stevie Gleeson, founder of Gleeson Sports Scene on William St in Limerick City, was the youngest man to ever ref an All Ireland Hurling Final. He was aged 27 when he took charge of the 1957 decider between Kilkenny & Waterford.

Can anyone tell me if there has been a younger ref in the intervening 15 years?

I don’t think there has. IMG_4477

2 Likes

Frank Murphy was only a young fella when he reffed his first,

That’s a fairly heavyweight set of umpires there.

I never knew Big Mick McCarthy umpired in an AIF

2 Likes

Jackie O’Connell was Limerick secretary for years. Who was the Hartigan chap?

Played with St. Pats afaik … and no, non rel.

Himself and Mick Mackey there were a powerful combination at the posts.

A bit of symmetry.

In 1992 Waterford walked off with an under age All Ireland that should have been Offalys.

The Offaly chaps won a senior All Ireland by the time they were 23.

In 2013 Waterford walked off with an underage All Ireland that should have been Limericks.

1 Like