All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

tickets sorted. I’ll be taking the father in law to what will in all likelihood be his last match in croke pk as he probably wont see out the year

24 Likes

How much will limerick win by? You said galway had no chance of beating them before, why such a pussy now?

He’s not allowed say.

2 Likes

:rofl: what a little bitch! But can spam the board with imaginary bets every other day. How do we get the powers that be to shut him up full time

3 Likes

@balbec clipped @anon32894817 's wings there last week. Not a peep out of him since.

3 Likes

I’ve been very impressed with how @balbec has tugged on all the boys leashes. He’s like a modern day Maynard being sent by Zed to git the gimp.

4 Likes

Lads on the hill > €400k of state of the art technology

2 Likes

But they said it was impossible

The lads full to the gills wouldn’t lie

1 Like

Will Limeirck be able to keep it pucked out to Clare next weekend?

7 Likes

Do you think beating women is ok

Holy fuck, I’ve seen alot of whippings being dished out in my 2 decades on INTERNET forums and to be honest I’d find it hard enough to watch at times… I’m grimacing here at some of the lashings @anon32894817 is taking… Jesus lads, he’s only a young fella.

12 Likes

Huh? I predicted Galway would just about beat clare last week. The tide swung in Galway’s favour after that useless cunt mcinerney was ruled and they’d a proper 6 in place.

If a child in a house was taking that abuse Tusla would have stepped in.

9 Likes

If it was a girl taking this abuse what would you do?

Hold the line, hold the line.

2 Likes

whats this about kid?

giphy

5 Likes

TFK is gender neutral.

Poor auld @anon32894817. He’s been kicked around here like a old tin can for weeks now. It’s a joy to watch.

1 Like