All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

Highly unlikely. Its readable alright, sketchy enough on the upper half of the broadsheet, but much more legible on the bottom half.

@anon32894817 I’m telling Kiely on you

1 Like

I’m telling his local councillor. His hype management plan has fallen apart.

Galway

I think it there was some sort of orchestrated silence then you’d see a large upswing in private messages instead by the Limerick folk at the start of August and as the graphs below show this simply isn’t the case.

7 Likes

@bandage

Lads trying to sort tickets but that’s all done now.

Blame @glasagusban for his comments about Kevin Downes and Seamus Flanagan.

Sell sell sell

Blame someone else for your posts?

For me breaking rank.

Calling as for that Limerick will be All-Ireland Champions with a four point-win.

Galway will probably find some way to blame the Wexford referee for this loss and no get over it for 20 years or so.

@glasagusban is living in your head kid … you need to rise above it.

Limerick lads flagging other Limerick Lad’s posts for discussing the Match. We’ve never seen it before and probably never will again. A most bizarre crowd.

This latest “@anon32894817 broke ranks” is an “interesting” twist you have to say.

I watched that repeated All Ireland Final Day programme from last year on RTÉ the other night.

Fergal Horgan: “We’re one of three teams performing on that field today, and we have to be the best of them.”

Referees are gas.

4 Likes

A double ball hop?

SFIRA trying to muscle in on the GAA, maybe next time Maurice and his brother can break into the office and steal the tickets or maybe intercept the courier on the way and shoot them dead. Maurice and sfira would have all the tickers they need then because giving rhem to gaa clubs across the country is ‘ludirous’

1 Like

Galway lads flagging a Limerick lads post then trying to blame other Limerick lads in a desperate plan of action. Fascinating!

You all had to come out from behind the printers at some stage.