All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

It would appear so…

What a gimp.

if a referee is going to be like that, then its just as well he didnt get the final. As proud a moment as it should be for the ref, they are not there for the spotlight. For the cliche thread, but a ref should not be noticed in a good game. McGrath being such a pompous attention seeker here says it all. Fuck him. The gimp.

6 Likes

Hello Mike, where u been?

Brian Gavin liked this post

:grin::grin::grin:

What a fucking gimp.

good job hes not on twitter. could you imagine the outpourings if a girl swiped right on him :smiley:

He should have held out for another few weeks and me might have got a ticket for the final!

I’m nearly sure that’s Twitter. You dumb cunt fooley.

A pack of children.

its facebook, as confirmed earlier in the thread.

and id actually typed tinder and it autocorrected to twitter.

but yet again you’ve jumped in early and make a total twat of yourself (without much effort it must be said)

1 Like

How would you swipe right on Twitter?

can you not read a post, or are you just full of rage when you see one of my posts?

3 Likes

How can you swipe right on Twitter?

There’s a big screen in the Gaelic ground showing the All Ireland, I’ve heard it all now. Is there any bandwagon the limerick crowd won’t jump on to ?
The league game in Thurles on March 31st had about 34 Limerick supporters in attendance.

They’ll surely have to do the same at Thomond when the Gaelic grounds sells out.

8 Likes

I’ve explained this already. Dig up you gormless twat.

1 Like

That’s sporting Limerick I suppose.

Can’t believe McGrath has never been first choice for an All Ireland final, he’s right to be pissed off in fairness but he’s being a bit of a baby in how he’s going about it

Was he not even selected as linesman, if not then I can see why he feels so strongly that he was snubbed. (Even then he has made a tit of himself)