All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Give over ffs.

Itā€™s the truth.

I know roughly 6 lads including yourself from the real world and thatā€™s enough. Mental cunts trying to out each other.

No thanks.

Iā€™m not sure surprised from Iā€™ve had sent to me!

It was bizarre

I hadnā€™t really thought about it to be honest. Last time in fairness we beat tipp, cork and kk. Maybe we were due a soft one.

Less of the soft talkā€¦ Every single score will be earned.

In fairness the Limerick lads donā€™t seem to know how to hand pass the ball but the referees are kind enough not to pull them up on it.

1 Like

Cian Lynch hasnā€™t hand passed a ball in 8 years

:laughing:

I was texting two mates of mine during/after the game on Sunday and commented that Waterford would win. I got no response from either after that. If it comes down to form and momentum, Waterford are both ahead of Limerick now. They will be physically able for Limerick and are brilliant in the air. We all knew from underage that these lads had the skill too. Their ability to run at teams down the middle is very impressive, they went through KK like sliced bread and kept on doing it.
They will try the same V Limerick and Iā€™ve a feeling thereā€™ll be a lot of scmuzzles on the Limerick half back line Bennett is simply brilliant and Iā€™m sure Limerick wont man mark him theyā€™ll rather keep their backs orthodox with the likes of WOD/DOD tracking the runners and The HFs picking up men in their area rather than specific lads. I would still start Mulcahy, assuming he is going well in training. That was the first game in a few years where he didnā€™t have a big impact. Limerick will be have to at their best to win with most players and not just a few playing at the level they can.

2 Likes

He was a fcuking joke in the semi. It was as one sided a display for fifty odd minutes as ever youā€™d see.
He will do his best for Limerick in the final.

I didnā€™t express my opinions is such a forthright manner.

A good friend wouldnā€™t be afraid to be honest

We wouldnā€™t be besties like.

Too many lads down that way mollycoddling poor Ferg with soft praise obviously

Has he posted in the calling Carry Harry thread at all?

1 Like

Calling him what?

I think the shackles will be off and heā€™ll ref it as he normally does. I know heā€™s gotten shit from the assessors before and been told to be more whistle happy. One assessor told him once that he should have shown 5 red cards in the first half of a league game!

1 Like

Thankless job.

1 Like

The tipp lads trying to make it about Horgan :laughing:

Needy cunts