All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

I wasn’t. I was watching maybe my second or third replay of the game in my local by the time the homecoming was on.

1 Like

Glorious times.

I was inside in the still house and it was one the best days drinking I ever put down. The match was on repeat

1 Like

The real joy for me was settling down with my dad and watching it back with him again a few days later.

I was delighted to have seen limerick win the all Ireland with him around and will cherish that much more than any home coming or night out.

I’ve the 1/4 final, semi final x 2 and the final x 2 All on the parents sky box saved. I’ll never ever delete them either. They are password protected just incase anybody gets any ideas.

4 Likes

God between us and all harm it was the best session I ever had for 3 or 4 days

2 Likes

The moose was rocking on the Monday and the Tuesday alright.

It’s a weekend of sports from the Gods

Limerick minors and 20’s Saturday
Manchester Derby
Joshua fight

All Ireland hurling final.

Yurt

2 Likes

I’ve a horse running for the followers of the limerick hurlers on Friday evening in Dundalk. This fella won’t be beaten and will hopefully pay for everybody’s weekend.

4 Likes

Have you posted him up?

Na lunch time Friday. He’s running in a weak race and sticks out like a sore thumb. If the price starts to go I’ll stick him up but hopefully it holds to Friday lunch time anyway and it gives everyone a fair chance to back him :shark:

1 Like

Paddy Stapleton says Waterford. Hard to disagree with a lot of what he’s saying.

2 Likes

1 Like

You wouldn’t sort your socks ffs, will you stop :rollseyes: You threw up a message saying you “might” have a ticket and said no more, typical oul tall talk, all fur and no knickers as usual. A few days later you revealed you’d rather see Galway win than see certain Limerick players come on. You were pulled up on it and the cocaine kicked in and out flew the toys from the pram. I remember it alright.

I got my father’s ticket swapped for a more suitable area in the stand and he had a great day out. Great memories that will live long in the memory.

You’d only fuckin love to see Waterford win on Sunday, you’d fatten on it over the winter

After claiming he was going to leave me alone in the pm group last week the head gasket has blown again. You’ve serious anger issues.

We’ve kidnapped TJ, ransom gone to JP

1 Like

gasket

1 Like

Donie will go down there and walk all over you

2 Likes

Too old, too slow 2-4

7 Likes

Don’t forget cheltenham :shark:

I haven’t watched a race since our mare went scaw ways

I wish you the best of luck, Gary.

I have a feeling Cahill & Bevans have their crew lined up to go for goals right from the off ala the U20 game plan v Cork in last years final.

If Waterford get 3 or more goals Sunday then it is there for them.